THE INFRINGERS - The Branding Meeting (Episode 1) THE INFRINGERS - The Branding Meeting (Episode 1)

oohh i like it you are on to something here. please make more.

RocketAdrift responds:

Thanks! New episodes will be every Saturday morning ^_^

OddBalls Pilot OddBalls Pilot

nice try but i want more messed up stuff and frankly this reminds me of the quality of stuff i watched on here when pico first showed up. what was that 15 16 years ago.

Not a Normal Genie Not a Normal Genie

loved it.. everything about it. even the retarded genie.. awesome!!! my wish would be to have more great vids like this :)

Arcology Arcology

i really want to play this but its so small i cant read it what am i doing wrong? when i click next to the original building i see a square and what seems to be options pos up around it but its microscopic. please help and thank you! i promise i will rate higher but im leaving it as a one for now sry.

Darkstorne responds:

Zoom in! The game requires a mouse wheel, so that might be why you're unable to play. If so, sorry!

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /610807/show/usergenerated/group/522/
play/420022

MOST VULGAR AND INSULTING, TRY TO BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

a game of grief a game of grief

i moonwalked the whole time

Lost Within Lost Within

day 3 on repeat loop thru out my homes surround system haha its in every room and outside. thanks for this!!

Reddz responds:

lmao sick, thanks for letting me know you are enjoying it man!

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

i will never forget this

yo po my bro where ya wanna go? behinds these does i got 3 fine hoes! excelent

Dj-shipwreck=hit n' run Dj-shipwreck=hit n' run

TimE

This is a neat clip it almost tells a story if you listen to this and play it out in your mind i just think its cool man

Scootaloo Sk8 Scootaloo Sk8

cool

I like it a lot, tho it's difficult to distinguish the cloud from the character.